Man dies, woman hospitalized after carbon monoxide fills home

Plutis.com Julio 13, 2017 Comentarios desactivados en Man dies, woman hospitalized after carbon monoxide fills home

LITCHFIELD, N.H. — The New Hampshire State Fire Marshal is investigating a deadly incident of carbon monoxide poisoning.

First responders were called Wednesday evening to a home on Moose Hollow Road in Litchfield.

A man was found dead inside the home. A woman was unconscious, but still alive.

She was taken to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center to receive medical treatment.

The cause of the carbon monoxide release into the residence is still under investigation.